Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall....

Where does the time go??? Jacee is almost done with Volleyball, we are on the last week for her. She has had a great year. She played in the sophmore tournament and her team won, then she played in the freshman tournament and the team she was on won also. It was great for her!!

Tylers football is over also. He was awesome @ QB and actually got to rush for 3 touchdowns this year. His team went from never winning a game last year to winning 2 this year. It was fun to watch!!

I am just heading to circuit finals this week. I am sitting 2nd in the circuit and feeling good about my chances to do well. Hopefully my horse will agree with me....LOL Christmas is only 2 months away and steadily approaching.....YIKES!! hope you all are more prepared than me......

No comments: